Sunday 3 May 2015

connect.ed PD

This was a very informative piece of PD. I myself have grown up with teachers teaching us about cybersafetey. This PD is on point. It really does explain it well, they know exactly whats going on. I personally think that idea of having student leaders monitoring people discussions online is really handy. Or at the least, teaching students to block, report, take screenshots etc. I know that while I was online as a student, I wasn't the perfect cyberuser. I definitely think that teaching students the right and wrong behaviour online is a very good idea, and teaching them early what they should and shouldn't be doing. And why don't we do this using ICTs? I have come across this site  before that has helped me to think about my role as a teaching in the world of cyber stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment