Saturday 16 May 2015

PRAC! - What else would I be talking about?

Some of you I know haven't got placements. Some of you I know hate the fact you can't work. Some of you I know are bummed about being in a religious school when you aren't religious (I on the other hand, have the opposite issue, having one of my teaching areas as religion, and NOT being in a religious school... but whatever, I got a school, any experience is good experience, I can't complain). So yes, I've flicked through all the other posts about prac including This one and I thought you would all like some cheering up with some RESOURCES!!!
 
After talking to my two amazing mentors (yes I've already formed an opinion), they mentioned that the students at the school I'm going to really enjoy interactive powerpoints, and they've already given me heaps of resources to have a look at. But one of my teaching colleagues showed me Neapod! I suggest you check it out. Its 'basically' a powerpoint generator.. but its so much more. You can add quizes, polls, vidoes, images, draw on it, sound, get the students to log in and collaborate on it. AND its free (weooo yeh free stuff!). 

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment