Sunday 15 March 2015

All the timeline!

One of my teaching areas is Study of Religion. On my pracs, I have taught religion in grade 9 and grade 10. I have loved my experiences in these classes, however, there seems to be a lack of technology use in this subject area. I think this is largely due to the fact that a lot of religion resources are quite dated. It is worth noting though that I heard somewhere that the first ever website created was related to religion.

Anyway, regarding the history aspect of things in religion, there is the opportunity for students to create online timelines. There is a list of the top 10 free timeline generators that I've found. In most of them there are opportunities to upload images and notes.

I hope this helps all you history teachers and religion teachers out there :).

No comments:

Post a Comment