Saturday 28 March 2015

EDC3100 assignment 1 submission

Alice Foddy 0061035466 EDC3100 assignment 1 submission.

Well, I guess this is it.

For my assignment I've created a Prezi. The link is here. (I'm praying it works). I made it public so it should work.

I've included my reference list in this post because I don't like the way that the prezi made my references look. So I've embedded it below. I'm just picky.

I've also included a PDF of my script/transcript of the audio in the prezi. This will help the marker to know when to click. I thought this might be helpful because it can be annoying if you click to the next slide and I hadn't finished talking and you have to go back. It may not be entirely precise.. as in I may have said something slightly different, but you'll get the idea. I've also included the timing for each of the slides to show that it runs for less than 7 minutes. But I wouldn't hand the my reference list and script to parents in a real life situation.  I just thought it might be useful for the marker to have. 

Below are the links. I think I've embedded them ok. It links to google drive and I've also made them public so hopefully they work as well.

Script



References


1 comment: