Wednesday 22 April 2015

differentiating using ICT

I was thinking about something Vicki said in the lecture the other day about using ICT to suit a wide range of students within my unit plan. And I freaked out because I hadn't intentionally designed my ICT learning experiences to cater for different students needs. So I went back through and I thought about the general VAK model and all the learning activities seemed to have elements of each in there somewhere. But then I was thinking about multiple intelligences and I thought, 'wow with ICT its actually quite difficult.' So, I googled it. I found this slideshare that explains things a little clearer. Looking back at my unit plan, I can see now that, without even realising, I've catered to quite a few different types of learners. I thinks its because in the back of my mind, I wanted to provide students with diverse ICT learning experiences, hence the design of my unit, caters for the diverse needs of students.


No comments:

Post a Comment