Saturday 25 April 2015

Lists

As you can see, I have a lot of lists. I use mac stickies. Its simple, but its messy. Trello  is much more effective. I don't think that I'd use it for teaching and collaborative learning, I think Padlet is better. I would recommend the website if there was a student in the class that loves lists as much as I do.

I also want to draw attention to a small icon on my desktop, in the bottom right. Its a program called Paintbrush (mac version of paint). I use it in conjunction with a graphic drawing tool, known as a wacom. I only have a small one, but they can be quite large. I also use a quicktime screen recorder and garageband to record my voice. BOOM using all of those elements, I get videos in which I can record maths and physics working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment